Since Freedom From Performing: Grace In An Applause Driven World is coming out in just thirty days I thought it might be beneficial to figure out if you struggle with performance issues. So, here’s a little quiz.
- Are you a perfectionist?
- Would others describe you as a “hard worker” or, an “over achiever”; one who can get the job done?
- Do you worry about how you come across or how others perceive you?
- Do you have difficulty feeling satisfied with your efforts?
- Do you feel guilty?
- Do you secretly wonder if God is mad or disappointed with you?
- Are you a rule follower?
- Are you ever afraid for others to know the “real” you?
- Are you competitive and long to be “the best”?
- Do you have a hard time saying “no” or setting boundaries?
How’d you do? If you’re like me you have a few performance issues and need a daily reminder of God’s grace. Grace tells you that you are completely known, loved, forgiven, empowered and pursued by God!
Feel free to leave a comment and drop by tomorrow – we’ll encourage each other in our grace walks!