Five Verses You Need for a Confident Week
Here are five great verses to boost your confidence as we enter this new week. Check them out:
- Being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus (Philippians 1:6). Be confident this week that God is at work in your life and that what He starts, He finishes.
- I can do everything through Him who gives me strength (Philippians 4:13). Be confident this week that through Christ you can do all He has called you to do.
- Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need (Hebrews 4:16). Know that throughout this week you can approach God confidently in prayer.
- My heart is confident in you, O God, no wonder I can sing your praises (Psalm 108:1 NLV)! Throughout your week whenever you feel your confidence slipping away, praise God intentionally that your confidence rests in Him. Praising God by faith restores lost confidence.
- The one who calls you is faithful and He will do it (2 Thessalonians 5:24). You can be confident that whatever God has called you to He will do it through you! Your circumstances are not catching Him off guard.
What part has scripture played in rebuilding your confidence? Leave a comment and I’ll enter your name to
win a free book.