Five Verses You Need for a Confident Week
Here are five great verses to boost your confidence as we enter this new week. Check them out:
- Being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus (Philippians 1:6). Be confident this week that God is at work in your life and that what He starts, He finishes.
- I can do everything through Him who gives me strength (Philippians 4:13). Be confident this week that through Christ you can do all He has called you to do.
- Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need (Hebrews 4:16). Know that throughout this week you can approach God confidently in prayer.
- My heart is confident in you, O God, no wonder I can sing your praises (Psalm 108:1 NLV)! Throughout your week whenever you feel your confidence slipping away, praise God intentionally that your confidence rests in Him. Praising God by faith restores lost confidence.
- The one who calls you is faithful and He will do it (2 Thessalonians 5:24). You can be confident that whatever God has called you to He will do it through you! Your circumstances are not catching Him off guard.
What part has scripture played in rebuilding your confidence? Leave a comment and I’ll enter your name to
win a free book.
Hebrews 4:16 Touched me to the depths of my heart today… just what I needed to start my week!!
Laurie, I’m so thankful that Hebrews 4:16 ministered to you! Pray with bold confidence this week!~
This is great, I need to give this to my husband and my children. We all need reminders of God’s truth and promises! Thank you Becky for providing that reminder!!
Thank you for the reminder of how awesome our God is…..When going through the storms of life we need to go back to these nuggets from the Lord……and lean on Him to carry us through.
Thanks Monique! I need the reminder as well!~
Thank you for the reminder Becky! Jeremiah 29:11 – knowing that the Lord has plans for me & not listening to discouraging words helps keep me confident in Him.
Thanks, Carri! I love Jeremiah 29:11 as well!
Kathy Burrus, Life & Relationship Coach
Good reminder this morning Becky! One moment I feel completely confident- the next I am on my knees- humbled by life once again. It’s so reassuring that our confidence can rest on a God who is unchanging and long suffering!
Thanks, Kathy!! We all need a confdence boost don’t we? Hugs!~
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:15-17
It helps to remember to focus on Christ and his love rather than on pleasing those around us…
Phil 4:13 I have busy times coming up with the end of school and my husband getting ready to deploy, weddings to attend and graduations I will have to miss. I know the Lord will give me the strength I need to get all the things done that need to be. Have a blessed week, Happy Mother’s Day!
I can say in faith that God is never late, but always on
on time. It’s Friday, I just read your Monday blog.
God speaks,confirms His word and blesses His people
in ways beyond what I (man) can conceive. God has used
Twitter in these respects for me. I Praise and Thank
God for the opportunity in meeting you and others who
Who love Him and serve Him with all their heart. The
more one pursues God and strives to serve Him, the
more satan attacks. I’m blessed and encouraged
by your posts/blog. I look forward to my “follow.”
God’s continued blessings upon you and your
ministry. Thank you, Debbie Irwin 2Tim 4:17-18